THE 6 HAMMERS DIFFERENCE
- We are certified green renovators.
- We help homeowners choose environmentally friendly products
- We donate extra construction material to Habitat for Humanity instead of taking to the landfill.
- We are licensed, insured and bonded.
- We specialize in working with HOAs. We are familiar with their approval process, material requirements so you can get your project approved fast and won’t be fined.
- We keep our jobsites clean.
Living Room Renovation
This 956 Sq. Ft. project was the final stage in the renovation of a 1960’s Condo located in the Adams Point neighboorhood of Oakland, CA. The owners wanted a complete renovation to prepare this mid-century jewel for sale at top price.
This 956 Sq. Ft. project was the final stage in the renovation of a 1960’s Condo located in the Adams Point neighboorhood of Oakland, CA. The owners wanted a complete renovation to prepare this mid-century jewel for sale.
Your neighbors are using our services, so should you.
All across the Bay Area, 6 Hammers is helping homeowners like you improve their quality of life and the value of the houses they live in.
We know what the local home renovations trends are, and how to navigate the different local regulations that apply to your project.
“Giving 6Hammers the complete management of your kitchen and bathroom renovations was a great choice. They helped us choose the best materials and equipment within our budget, and they kept their word regarding timings. I highly recommend this company”
“My kitchen looked awful, but the last renovations I did were such a nightmare that I kept postponing doing anything to it. Lucky for me we found 6Hammers and now we have a kitchen we can be proud of”.
“My home urgently needed renovations if we ever wanted to sell it. 6Hammers did a very professional assessment of the work, guided us through all the choices we needed to take, and finished everything on time. I couldn’t be more grateful.”